'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.'
We love our technology but sometimes it lets us down. From previous Camino blogs I know that some people found it easy to post comments while others tried several times only to find their comments had wandered off on their own camino, never to be seen again.
But have faith. Posting a comment usually works if you follow the steps below. My 80-something mum, Helen, is a regular Camino 'commentator' and was one of the first to post a comment on this latest blog! Just saying ...
Posting a comment
To post a comment you need to be 'in the blog'. If you are receiving the posts by email, click on the post title to take you through to the blog. Just to confuse things, what you see may vary depending on how you've accessed the post, but this will give you the general idea.
- Scroll to the end of the post. You may see a text box straight away (go step 2). Or you may see hyperlinked words No comment, 1 comment, 3 comments etc, depending on whether others have already posted a comment. Click on the hyperlink.
- Type your comment in the text box.
- Before you are able to publish your comment, you'll be asked to choose an identity - the easiest option is to choose Name/URL. Type in your name as you want it to appear. Leave the URL blank.
- You may be asked to type in a verification code (anti-hacking device to ensure you're human and not a virus!).
- Then choose Publish your comment.
In the meantime, here's a glimpse of Le Puy-en-Velay, the starting point of the Camino Le Puy. In my next post, I'll let you know how I came to choose this Camino this time.
|Le Puy-en-Velay, France|